Flaherty Fardo, LLC, a Pittsburgh law firm focusing on injury, business and real estate litigation, is proud to announce that Attorney-Shareholder Bill Rogel has been named a Rising Star in Pennsylvania by Super Lawyers for 2012. This is an honor awarded to no more than two and a half percent of the attorneys in Pennsylvania each year.
Mr. Rogel received his undergraduate degree from Yale University and went on to graduate cum laude from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2006. He has been a practicing attorney with Flaherty Fardo, LLC since 2007 and a shareholder since 2009. Mr. Rogel is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and Connecticut. He has argued and/or briefed cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the Commonwealth and Superior Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the Courts of Common Pleas of no fewer than ten Pennsylvania counties. His practice focuses on Pennsylvania medical malpractice and personal injury law, business litigation, and real estate law.
Super Lawyers is a national publication which recognizes distinguished attorneys in over 70 fields of practice. In order to be selected, an attorney must pass through a multi-phased selection process, which includes research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. In addition to the annual Super Lawyers nominations, the publication recognizes young or newly practicing attorneys in its Rising Stars publication. To qualify as a Super Lawyers Rising Star nominee, an attorney must be under 40 and/or practicing for ten years or less. The selection process is similar to that for Super Lawyers, including a general survey and independent research.
Congratulations William F. Rogel, Super Lawyers Rising Star 2012!
This article is written for entertainment purposes only. It should not be relied upon for legal advice, and in no way does this article create an attorney/client relationship. We only represent individual(s) once there is a signed representation and fee agreement in place. Please read full legal Disclaimer.
Read more Flaherty Fardo, LLC News Blog.
- Fardo/Rogel Settle Cybersquatting Case in Federal Court
- 2012 Allegheny Assessments LATE, But Still On.
- $400K Tax Reduction for Commercial Property in Allegheny County.
- Attorney Shawn Flaherty Tells NFL “Be Fair With Your Fans”.
- The Politics vs. The Reality of the 2012 Allegheny County Property Reassessments.
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- Noah Fardo helps ACLJ File Federal Lawsuit to Protect 1st Amendment Speech in Pittsburgh.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.