Noah Paul Fardo, Esq.
Direct Dial: 412.802.7080
Noah Paul Fardo, Esq. is the managing partner of FLAHERTY FARDO, LLC.
He routinely handles a variety of civil litigation in both state and federal courts.
Born and raised in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh, Mr. Fardo received his Bachelor of Arts Degree Cum Laude from Allegheny College. He obtained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree at The University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
He is admitted to practice law in the Pennsylvania State Court, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court in Washington D.C.
Mr. Fardo is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Multi-Million dollar Advocates Forum and Elite Lawyers of America (an organization limited to civil trial attorneys who have obtained a verdict or settlement in excess of two million dollars).
Medical Malpractice | Serious Personal Injuries
Mr. Fardo’s trial litigation efforts have included representation of catastrophically injured clients and assisting family members in pursuing wrongful death claims arising from Pennsylvania medical malpractice, and Pennsylvania car accidents.
He has successfully obtained numerous medical malpractice, personal injury and civil litigation verdicts and awards throughout western Pennsylvania, in counties such as Allegheny County, Butler County, Westmoreland County, Washington County, Fayette County, Clearfield County and Elk County, Pennsylvania.
Mr. Fardo has also taken a special interest in medical malpractice claims involving plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery errors. Mr. Fardo has established a network of relationships and friendships with some of the most qualified board certified plastic surgeons in the country. One of those board certified surgeons is on retainer with our Pittsburgh law firm, his brother, Dean J. Fardo, M.D.
Property Assessment Tax Appeals:
For over 10 years, Mr. Fardo has been helping residents in Allegheny County challenge unfair property tax assessment increases. He has helped thousands of residential and commercial property owners in Allegheny County to reduce their property taxes.
He has extensive experience with commercial property tax appeals and his commercial efforts have included a wide spectrum of businesses, including strip malls, car dealerships, apartment complexes, hotels, car washes, manufacturing plants and fast-food restaurants such as TGIF, Burger King, Taco Bell and Kings Family Restaurants.
He has helped thousands of residential property owners and has focused on the Sewickley, Sewickley Heights, Edgeworth, Bell Acres, Fox Chapel, O’Hara, and Pine markets.
He believes that the property tax system in Allegheny County is broken and needs reformed through alternative funding for the school districts. He also has publicly commented that in his opinion the property tax appeals filed against recent home buyers are unconstitutional because they establish spot-assessments by the county in violation of the Second Class County Code.
- In 2012, Mr. Fardo helped obtain a confidential monetary settlement against a major medical manufacturer for alleged misrepresentations of their product. As a direct result, the company changed how they advertised their product.
- In July 2011, Mr. Fardo obtained a 10.5 million dollar Allegheny County Assessment reduction for a commercial property owner in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- In June 2010, Mr. Fardo successfully negotiated a six figure settlement for a victim of an awake breast augmentation in Elk County, Pennsylvania.
- In April 2009, he won a neighboring county jury trial for alleged malpractice.
- In September 2008, Mr. Fardo won a Washington County Jury Verdict against a Physician for lack of informed consent concerning an amputation.
- In 2007, Mr. Fardo successfully negotiated six-figure settlements for both wrongful death and medical malpractice claims.
- In 2006, Mr. Fardo, obtained multiple million dollar settlements for victims of both medical malpractice and a Pennsylvania trucking accident.
- In 2004, Mr. Fardo obtained a landmark jury verdict against the Port Authority of Allegheny County for their intentional violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Specifically, it was proven at trial that the Port Authority intentionally discriminated against a paraplegic in strict violation of Section II of the ADA. This landmark decision has received attention from lawyers nationwide and was the first successful jury or non-jury verdict of its kind against the Port Authority of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
Currently, Mr. Fardo is engaged in a variety of Pennsylvania trial litigation including Pittsburgh medical malpractice, serious personal injury and a variety of business litigation and disputes.
Mr. Fardo currently resides north of the city of Pittsburgh. His family remains active with his local Parish where he serves as a member of the Finance Committee. His personal interests include exercising, bow hunting, and mountain biking.
IN THE NEWS:
- 02/19/13: Fardo Questions Removal of 2012 Information
- 2/16/12: Fardo Grades New Assessments
- 1/25/12: Fardo Critical of New County Website
- 1/24/12: Fardo on KDKA Radio Q&A – Assessment Help in Allegheny County
- 12/30/11 - Fardo Tells Tribune Review Be Careful when Appealing
- 12/29/11 – Fardo Interviewed about Allegheny County Assessments
- 9/17/11 – Attorney Fardo Receives Recognition in USA Today Article About Non-Qualified Doctors Attempting Plastic Surgery.
- 3/10/11 Fardo Questions Political Motives of Assessment Lawsuit.
- 1/19/11 VIDEO: Fardo Helps 93 Year old Women Fight Eminent Domain Battle
- 1/18/11 Fardo Continues Eminent Domain Battle
- 10/7/10 Noah Fardo helps ACLJ Settle Federal Lawsuit to Protect the Rights of Pittsburgh’s Pro-Life Advocates
- 10/6/10 Fardo interviewed by LAW.com on growth of Consumer Debt Collection
- 04/05/10 Fardo fights Hampton Township over Eminent Domain
- 02/08/10 Fardo Interviewed on KQV Radio about Allegheny Assessment Letter
- 07/11/09 Fardo Forces Hilton to pay or sell their property
- 07/10/09 “This isn’t a Mom & Pop shop” says Fardo about Pittsburgh Hilton Hotel
- 04/30/09 Fardo Worries Reassessment Could be Negative for Clients
- 08/21/07 Fardo Joins MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Advocates Forum
- 01/30/06 Fardo Becomes Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 12/12/05 Attorney Fardo Helps Center Defend Nativity Scene Display
- 10/06/05 Fardo Opposes Proposed Assessment Freeze
- 09/25/05 Attorney Fardo Defends Recent Home Buyers
- 05/27/04 Fardo Proves to Jury Port Authority Discriminated against Paraplegic
- 05/27/04 Attorney Fardo Defends Disability Rights
- 02/19/04 Fardo’s Client Leads Activist Forum
“Attorney Noah Fardo has represented me, as well as friends and associates that I have referred to him over the years on a variety of matters. I have found him to be exceptionally bright, highly effective and consummately professional. More importantly, Noah is a good and decent person. He cares about people and always endeavors to do the right thing. This seems to give him a moral clarity in his work, on behalf of his clients, that propels him to win. I highly endorse and recommend Attorney Noah Fardo.” T. K., Wexford, PA
“Dear Mr. Fardo, Thank you for all your hard work and accepting me as a client for the case you just resolved. Your professionalism and exemplary work ethic came across as a first class lawyer. If I ever need a lawyer in the future, I will definitely call upon you as well as recommend you to anyone who would need your service. Your office staff was friendly and accessible, every time I needed to contact you by phone, as well as reach and speak with you.” L.F., Pittsburgh, PA
“Noah, you have been such a great support. Thank you for your compassion, faith and beliefs. You made me feel at ease. I have been truly thankful and grateful for your friendship and service.” D. L. Pittsburgh, PA
“Dear Noah. Thank you so much for taking on my case. I appreciate your professionalism and the sensitivity that you exhibited towards me and my situation. If I am ever in need of legal assistance, you would be my first choice! Thanks again, to you and your staff, for everything.” J.W., Pittsburgh, PA
“Noah this is the best news that I’ve heard all year. I want to thank you again for a job well done, and to also let you know that I will use your services in the future for services that I may need.” Dick S.
Noah Fardo is a 5-star lawyer. I underwent a medical procedure that unfortunately went wrong. Reluctantly, I took a chance and found Noah through the Yellow Pages. When Noah took my case, my experience in working with him exceeded far beyond my expectations. He respected and reciprocated with me on my personal viewpoints of the case, yet dealt with me realistically on possible outcomes. He kept in touch with me through every step of the process, alleviating much of the anxiety associated with a lawsuit. He responded to my ongoing questions, comments and concerns almost immediately. I felt like we were a team and when the case finally came to execution, he left no stone un-turned. Most importantly, he fought for me equipped with total knowledge, vigor and professionalism. M.L.
“Hi Noah. I received and deposited the check yesterday. I am glad this matter is now finalized. I can’t thank you enough for all of your help throughout. I couldn’t have had better representation. Thank you again.” - Joyce S.
“Dear Noah, We just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for all of your hard work and thoughtfulness. You really did an excellent job for us! Thanks again.” D. C.