Pennsylvania Anesthesia Errors and Mistakes include:
- Failure Pre-operatively in Understanding Patients Medical History
- Incorrect Sedation Amount (Over Dosage)
- Not Enough Sedation
- Avoidable Allergic Reactions
- Failure to Monitor the Patient Properly
- Delayed (Late) Anesthesia Administration
- Dirty Equipment (Infection)
- Defective Equipment
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consultation | 412.802.6666:
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Understand Anesthesiologist Cases:
Most surgeries require the assistance of an anesthesiologist. An anesthesiologist does not perform the surgery, but instead assists in placing the patient in an unconscious or semi-conscious state. This allows the surgeon to perform the surgical procedure without the patient feeling pain or moving, thus decreasing the risk of harm or poor result.
The aanesthesiologist’s job is to administer the anesthesia pre-operatively and to monitor the patient during the surgery. The anesthesiologist is also responsible to ensure that the effects of the anesthesia are only enough for the purpose of the surgery, and will wear in a reasonable time postoperatively.
Prior to almost every surgery, doctors will routinely tell patients in what’s called an Informed Consent document that the risks of anesthesia include death. Though rare, anesthesia errors can result in serious personal injuries and death.
What we do in these tragedies is help our clients to get answers about whether the negligence or mistake of an anesthesiologist was responsible for the injury or death suffered. Anesthesiologists undergo extensive medical training. To prevail in lawsuits against anesthesiologists requires knowledgeable medical malpractice attorneys with access to experts in this medical field.
The medical malpractice attorneys of FLAHERTY FARDO have the resources and knowledge to prosecute these case and to help our clients receive answers and just compensation. If you or a loved on has been injured as result of a sedation error or anesthesiologist error, let our medical malpractice attorneys review your case for free.
The Advantage of Having Physicians on Retainer:
FLAHERTY FARDO, LLC has a distinct advantage over many other law firms by having immediate and unfettered access to board certified physicians to review cases and to help with the prosecution of medical malpractice actions when negligence exists. Combining the trial experience of our law firm, with the expertise of our physicians, we believe gives us the greatest opportunity to maximize monetary recovery for our injured clients.
Pennsylvania Requires ‘The Certificate of Merit’:
In 2003, the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court approved a new rule requiring attorneys to obtain a “certificate of merit” from a medical professional establishing that the medical work in the case fell outside acceptable standards. A lawyer failing to obtain the certificate cannot bring a case to trial. Therefore, it is imperative that medical malpractice claims are investigated by competent attorneys who have immediate access to a variety of physicians for review.
No Fee Unless Recovery is Made | Free Consultation | 412.802.6666
Our representation for anesthesia error cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful. If we represent you or a loved one in a medical negligence case involving anesthetic errors or mistakes, you can rest assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or our client.
Our Pittsburgh law firm advances large sums of money with zero risk to our injured clients. If you are injured, we will make any necessary accommodations to offer you the most convenient consultation possible. Whether you are at home or in a hospital, we will listen to the situation which caused your injury.
Read our Medical Malpractice Articles:
- Attorney Bill Rogel Repeats as Super-Lawyer Rising Star for 2013.
- The 3 keys to overcoming the medical malpractice bias in Pittsburgh.
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Fardo Interviewed by USA Today About Non-Qualified Doctors Attempting Plastic Surgery.
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What is Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice?
Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Table of Contents:
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Plastic Surgery Errors
- Bad Breast Augmentations
- Our Lawyer/Plastic Surgeon Team
- Surgical Errors & Mistakes
- OB/GYN Mistakes
- Anesthesia Errors
- Emergency Room Mistakes
- Failure to Diagnose
- Lack of Informed Consent
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our free initial personal consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666 or toll free at 1.877.744.3476.