Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
Published on by Noah Paul Fardo
People who have elected plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery, have done so either wanting to improve their aesthetic appearance or for health related reasons. The last thing these individuals need is complications or to end up worse off than they were when they chose to undergo the original procedure.
The Pittsburgh medical malpractice attorneys of FLAHERTY FARDO help our clients get answers. However, a bad result or a complication does not always mean a lawsuit. Only after having your records examined by a competent board certified plastic surgeon can we advise you of your full legal rights and potential for a case. Complications and poor outcomes can be caused by inexperience or negligence. To determine which, a thorough review of the records is absolutely necessary. Here are a few questions you may have after an elective plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery case:
- Was the doctor who performed your procedure qualified or competent to perform the procedure?
- Are you suffering complications, including bleeding, infection, severe, unusual pain, visible or unreasonable scarring?
- Did the procedure (breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, face lift, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty (nose job)) result meet your expectations?
- Were you informed of the severe risks, complications and alternatives of your plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery prior to the procedure?
- Did the doctor perform more surgery than you originally agreed?
If you have questions about the result involving a plastic surgery procedure or a cosmetic procedure, including but not limited to: breast augmentation, breast reduction, rhinoplasty (nose job), liposuction, tummy tuck, face lift, and/or eyelid surgery, then call Noah Paul Fardo, Esq. for a free consultation at 412.802.6666, and allow our lawyer/doctor team to get answers for you.