Dog Bite Injuries
We are Pittsburgh Dog Bite and Animal Attack Attorneys.
- Dog Bites
- Injuries to Children
- Equestrian Injuries
- Animal Attacks
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY
Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Pittsburgh Dog Bite Attorneys:
4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs each year according to the Centers for Disease Control. About 20% (1 in 5) usually leads to the necessity of medical attention. Our Pittsburgh law firm helps western Pennsylvania residents recover when injured by animals.
Each County in Pennsylvania has different requirements about licensing and handing of Dogs and other animals. Allegheny County requires a permit for each dog in the county. Owners of animals have a legal and moral duty to make sure that their animals are properly cared for, and restrained so as not to injure people.
Accidents can happen, but dogs can be weapons and can cause irreparable harm to people, especially small children. Most people have at least heard of stories of small children with permanent scars on their face. Most of these are preventable. Animal attacks and dog bites can occur even though the animals had not shown any vicious tendencies. If you or a loved on has been injured by a dog bite or animal attack, you should notify the authorities at once. A report should always be filed in animal attacks, not only to document what happened, but also to help prevent the animal harming anyone else,
Our Pittsburgh law firm has the trial experience necessary to help victims of dog bites and animal attacks, and offers free consultations (412.802.6666) to all victims of animal attacks and their family members.
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Our representation for Pennsylvania dog bites and animal attack cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful. If we represent you or a loved one in a dog bite or animal attack case, you can rest assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or your loved one.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
- Texting while Trucking Banned
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.