PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
Individuals injured in Pennsylvania motor vehicle accidents can be fairly compensated for their injuries if another party is responsible. Once liability is established, money may be awarded to victims for a variety of damages including:
- pain and suffering;
- physical injuries including broken bones and concussions;
- mental stress, anxiety and emotional trauma;
- outstanding medical and health provider bills;
- reasonable future medical bills;
- lost wages;
- lost future wages or earning capacity; and
- property damage.
We are Pittsburgh Car Accident Lawyers helping with families with all details of Pennsylvania car accidents from litigation, to insurance issues, to handling medical bills and maximizing recovery for pain and suffering from injuries.
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Impaired Operators: Drunk Drivers
- Aggressive Drivers
- Road Rage
- Hit & Runs
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
Read more about Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawsuits.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Attorneys
You need to act immediately when you or a loved one has been a victim of a truck or tractor trailer accident. If you do not, you risk losing key evidence about your case.
Most commercial trucks now are equipped with what is known as the qualcomm system. Qualcomm is basically a satellite truck tracking system. The importance of qualcomm is two fold. First, it can help pinpoint the approximate speed at the time of the accident. Commercial truck drivers are often under deadlines and often exceed the posted speed limit. Second, it is crucial evidence in understanding whether a driver has violated the Federal Hours of Service (HOS) regulations. The Federal Motor Safety Administration (FMCSA) has enacted the HOS regulations to protect Americans against driver fatigue. You need to act immediately in truck accident cases, because qualcomm records are often expunged after 30 days and key evidence can be lost forever.
Read more about Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawsuits
Pennsylvania bus accident cases are very similar to Pennsylvania trucking accident cases because they are both classified as commercial motor vehicles. It is important to have attorneys experienced with the regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
FLAHERTY FARDO has had great success in litigating and settling cases against Busing Companies, and especially the Port Authority of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Both partners Attorney Shawn T. Flaherty and Attorney Noah Paul Fardo have obtained jury verdicts against The Port Authority of Allegheny County.
Read more about Pennsylvania Bus Accident Lawsuits
No Fee Unless Recovery is Made | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Our representation for all Pennsylvania car accident, auto accident, motor vehicle accident and all personal injury cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful. If we represent you or a loved one in a motor vehicle accident case, you can be assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or our client.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- FACEBOOK – How it May Kill Your Lawsuit.
- Understanding Product Liability Law in Pennsylvania.
- Urgent! Choose Full Tort, Not Limited Tort Every Time!
- Understanding Pennsylvania Loss of Consortium Claims
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.