Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
Pennsylvania bus accident cases are very similar to Pennsylvania trucking accident cases because they are both classified as commercial motor vehicles. It is important to have attorneys experienced with the regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Port Authority Bus Accidents
- Commercial Busing Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Coach Bus Accidents
- The Port Authority of Allegheny County
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consultation | 412.802.6666
Lawsuits Against The Port Authority of Allegheny County:
Our Pittsburgh law firm has had great success in litigating and settling cases against Busing Companies, and especially the Port Authority of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Both partners Attorney Shawn T. Flaherty and Attorney Noah Paul Fardo have obtained jury verdicts against The Port Authority of Allegheny County.
Bus Companies are a unique defendant and the Port Authority of Allegheny County will vigorously defend claims. If you have been injured by a Port Authority bus, you need experienced trial lawyers who have litigated cases previously against them. The Port Authority has already lost cases to our law firm involving discrimination of handicapped passengers and accidents involving pedestrians. This does not guarantee success, but does confirm our experience in winning claims against them. When we sued them under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), for violating the civil rights of a handicapped passenger,the Port Authority fought the case for several years and filed several appeals. In the end, they lost all of their appeals, and were ordered to pay all of our attorney fees. This verdict by partner Noah Paul Fardo, Esq. was the first time the Port Authority of Allegheny County was ever proven to have intentionally discriminated against a handicapped passenger. The verdict received attention from lawyers nationwide and hopefully changed how the Port Authority treated handicapped passengers.
You Need to Act Immediately in Pennsylvania Bus Accidents:
You need to act immediately when you or a loved one has been a victim of a busing accident. If you do not, you risk losing key evidence about your case. Buses are categorized as commercial vehicles and therefore the regulations set forth concerning tractor-trailers also apply to commercial buses and school buses.
Our Pittsburgh law firm has obtained large monetary recoveries for our clients involved in commerical vehicle accidents because we understand the trucking industry and understand the importance of acting immediately when a client or their family is involved in a busing accident.
No Fee Unless Recovery is Made | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Our representation for Pennsylvania bus accidents cases, and all personal injury cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful. If we represent you or a loved one in a bus accident case, you can rest assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or our client.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- FACEBOOK – How it May Kill Your Lawsuit.
- Understanding Product Liability Law in Pennsylvania.
- Urgent! Choose Full Tort, Not Limited Tort Every Time!
- Understanding Pennsylvania Loss of Consortium Claims
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.