Slip & Fall Accidents
Pittsburgh Slip and Fall Attorneys
Flaherty Fardo, LLC are experienced slip and fall attorneys. We have helped numerous victims of slip & fall accidents in western Pennsylvania.
- Public transportation agencies
- Shopping Malls
- Department Stores
- Icy Sidewalks
- Retail Businesses
- Parking lots
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
What is a Pennsylvania ‘Slip and Fall’ accident?
A “slip and fall” or “trip and fall” in Pennsylvania is the generic term for a personal injury which occurs when someone slips, trips or falls as a result of a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property. It includes falls as a result of water, ice or snow, as well as abrupt changes in flooring, poor lighting, or a hidden hazard, such as a gap or hard to see hole in the ground. It also includes falling on uneven sidewalks, being injured because of a slippery floor in a restaurant, or getting injured because of poor lighting or unexpected objects in your way.
If you are a property owner and someone injures himself on your land, you may find yourself legally responsible for his or her injuries. If you are on someone else’s property and are injured as a result of a dangerous condition on the property, the land owner or business proprietor may be liable for your injuries.
A Slip & Fall Accident Can Result in Permanent Injuries:
FLAHERTY FARDO, LLC understands that slip and fall accidents can happen. However, if the accident was directly caused by the negligence of someone else, then personal responsibility cannot be ignored. Victims of slip and falls may have permanent injuries and a lifetime of medical expenses. Pennsylvania law allows such victims the legal right to be compensated for their injuries.
We have represented numerous satisfied clients who have been permanently injured as a result of a property owner’s negligence. The most common permanent injuries are to the shoulders and arms, when the individuals try to brace themselves during the fall. Torn rotator cuffs are prime example of a permanent injury that can be caused by a slip & fall.
Slip & Fall Accidents in Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Hotels & Stores:
Thousands of business owners across our state invite residents into their restaurants, shopping centers and/or stores. Since the owners are inviting these paying customers into their premise, they have a legal duty to make sure that their property is safe for its intended use. If you or a loved one has fallen and been injured on somebody else’s property, you may need experienced Pennsylvania trial attorneys to protect your legal rights. Call for a free consultation 412.802.6666.
This legal duty includes keeping the sidewalks in front of their stores clear of ice and debris. In supermarkets, it means making sure that the aisles are dry and ready for customers to use. Too often, people are injured because of hidden defects in sidewalks, parking lots, and other surfaces. Injuries as a direct result of defective escalators or elevators can cause permanent and severe injuries.
See Also our Latest Article: What To Do After a ‘Slip and Fall’ Accident in Pennsylvania.
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Our representation for Pennsylvania slip and fall cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful. Our Pittsburgh law firm advances large sums of money with zero risk to our injured clients.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- FACEBOOK – How it May Kill Your Lawsuit.
- Understanding Product Liability Law in Pennsylvania.
- Urgent! Choose Full Tort, Not Limited Tort Every Time!
- Understanding Pennsylvania Loss of Consortium Claims
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.
Slip & Fall Testimonial:
“Dear Noah. Thank you so much for taking on my case. I appreciate your professionalism and the sensitivity that you exhibited towards me and my situation. If I am ever in need of legal assistance, you would be my first choice! Thanks again, to you and your staff, for everything.”
J.W. Pittsburgh, PA