Pittsburgh Workplace Accident Attorneys & Pennsylvania Worker’s Compensation
NO FEE UNLESS RECOVERY | Free Consultation | 412.802.6666
Pennsylvania Worker’s Compensation Attorneys:
Workers’ compensation exists to provide benefits for U.S. employees. People that have suffered a work-related injury might be entitled to receive workers’ compensation for the injuries they have endured. The workers’ compensation benefits may include payment of medical expenses and compensation for any lost wages. In addition, workers’ compensation can be paid to an employee’s dependents if they die from a work-related injury or disease. With some very narrow exceptions, the question of negligence (fault) is not an issue if a worker is hurt on the job. Whether or not the employer is at fault has no impact on the worth of a case.
If a worker is injured on the job, the worker has three basic rights:
- the right to medical treatment;
- the right to receive payment (temporary disability) for lost time; and
- the right to receive payment for any after-effects of the injury if the after-effects are found to be permanent (partial permanent disability).
If you are injured, you should immediately report the accident. Make sure an accident report is filled out and write down the names of all witnesses. To Learn more about Workers’ Compensation Laws in the State of Pennsylvania contact the Pennsylvania Department of Labor.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, we offer free consultations in person, via on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666 or toll free 1.877.744.3476.
No Fee Unless Recovery is Made | Free Consultation | 412.802.6666
Our representation for Pennsylvania work injury and worker compensation cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful.
If we represent you or a loved one in a work injury or worker compensation case, you can rest assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or your loved one.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- FACEBOOK – How it May Kill Your Lawsuit.
- Understanding Product Liability Law in Pennsylvania.
- Urgent! Choose Full Tort, Not Limited Tort Every Time!
- Understanding Pennsylvania Loss of Consortium Claims
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.