Pennsylvania Car Accidents
We are Pittsburgh Car Accident Lawyers helping with families with all details of Pennsylvania car accidents from litigation, to insurance issues, to handling medical bills and maximizing recovery for pain and suffering from injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Alcohol Related Accidents
- Impaired Operators: Drunk Drivers
- Aggressive Drivers
- Road Rage
- Hit & Runs
- All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
Pittsburgh Car Accident Lawyers:
These days it is more likely to witness a driver talking or texting on their cell phone than paying attention to the road. Pennsylvania law has finally made texting while driving illegal. The difficult part still is to enforce that law, and car accidents continue. Drivers routinely operate cars and vehicles and participate in activities that deter their attention and cause injuries to others including:
- texting while driving;
- talking on the phone while driving;
- eating or drinking,
- reading or writing;
- examining themselves in their mirror; and
- simply not paying attention to the road.
When you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, it is usually because another driver was negligent (at fault). This is when you need the best Pennsylvania car accident lawyers you can find. There are many reasons, in addition to inattentiveness, that can cause car accidents, including, but not limited to:
- failure to obey traffic signals;
- failure to stop at red-lights or stop signs;
- driving at excessive, reckless and unsafe speeds;
- driving too fast for weathery conditions (snow or rain);
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The purpose of this page is to help readers understand the basics of Pennsylvania motor vehicle law and to give a brief synopsis of the legal system in Pennsylvania as it relates to Pennsylvania car accident victims. When others are responsible for car accidents, understanding Pennsylvania law helps victims recover financially. To maximize monetary recovery you need the best experienced car accident attorneys you can find.
We Help Compensate Victims of Pennsylvania Car Accidents:
Individuals injured in Pennsylvania car accidents and motor vehicle accidents can be fairly compensated for their injuries if another party is responsible. Once liability is established, money may be awarded to victims of car accidents for a variety of damages including:
- pain and suffering;
- physical injuries including broken bones and concussions;
- mental stress, anxiety and emotional trauma;
- outstanding medical and health provider bills;
- reasonable future medical bills;
- lost wages;
- lost future wages or earning capacity; and
- property damage.
FLAHERTY FARDO, LLC are experienced Pittsburgh car accident attorneys who have handled a multitude of vehicular accidents and have the resources necessary to properly investigate your Pennsylvania auto and motor vehicle accident claims.
If you are injured, we will make such necessary accommodations to provide the most convenient consultation. Our car accident lawyers are compassionately committed to helping our clients receive compensation for serious personal injuries and/or wrongful death claims resulting from car and motor vehicle accidents and we offer confidential free consultations on any questions concerning car accidents or Pennsylvania auto insurance you may have.
We routinely hire private investigators and automobile reconstruction experts immediately upon being retained. In Pennsylvania trucking accidents, safety experts will be retained to analyze compliance with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
No Fee Unless Recovery is Made | Free Consult | 412.802.6666
Our representation for all Pennsylvania car accident, auto accident, motor vehicle accident and all personal injury cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful.If we represent you or a loved one in a car accident case, you can be assured that we cannot make money unless we obtain monetary recovery for you or our client.
Read our Latest Personal Injury Articles:
- FACEBOOK – How it May Kill Your Lawsuit.
- Understanding Product Liability Law in Pennsylvania.
- Urgent! Choose Full Tort, Not Limited Tort Every Time!
- Understanding Pennsylvania Loss of Consortium Claims
- Handling the Botched Breast Augmentation Case
- Attorney Bill Rogel Named By SuperLawyers as Rising Star
- How Much is My Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Attorney Noah Fardo Recognized by Elite Lawyers of America.
- 3 Steps to Finding the Best Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
- How to prepare for your Medical Malpractice Deposition.
- What is the Pennsylvania ‘Certificate of Merit’?
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney.
- Six-Figure Settlement for Victim of Awake Breast Augmentation
- Botched Plastic Surgery involving Breast Reduction Settles for over a Million Dollars.
- Money does help families recover after serious injuries.
- What to do after a ‘slip & fall’ accident in Pennsylvania?
- Awful Plastic Surgery? Free Case Evaluation.
- Our Unique Plastic Surgeon/Lawyer Team.
- What to do after a Pennsylvania Car Accident.
- Multi-Million Dollar Recovery for Victim of Truck Accident.
Pennsylvania Personal Injury Table of Contents:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death
- PA Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pittsburgh Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Truck Accidents
- Pittsburgh Bus Accidents
- Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elderly Neglect
- Birth Injuries
- Workplace & Employment Injuries
- Industrial & Construction Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
There is absolutely no fee or cost for any of our initial free consultations. Consultations can be done in person, on-line or via telephone at 412.802.6666, toll free at 1.877.744.3476.