Pennsylvania Car Accidents
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
Flaherty Fardo are Pittsburgh car accident lawyers with over 25 years experience of helping injured families and victims.
Our Pittsburgh firm helps victim with all details of car accidents from litigation, to insurance issues, to handling medical bills and maximizing recovery for pain and suffering from injuries.
We routinely offer representation including:
- motor vehicle accidents,
- alcohol related accidents,
- impaired operators (drunk drivers),
- aggressive drivers,
- road rage,
- hit & runs,
- motorcycles, and
- all terrain vehicles (ATVs).
Distracted Drivers Cause Most Accidents
These days it is more likely to witness a driver talking or texting on their cell phone than paying attention to the road. Pennsylvania law has finally made texting while driving illegal. The difficult part still is to enforce that law, and accidents continue. Drivers routinely operate cars and vehicles and participate in activities that deter their attention and cause injuries to others including:
- texting while driving,
- talking on the phone while driving,
- eating or drinking,
- reading or writing,
- examining themselves in their mirror, and
- simply not paying attention to the road.
When you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, it is usually because another driver was negligent (at fault). This is when you need the best Pennsylvania injury lawyers you can find. There are many reasons, in addition to inattentiveness, that can cause car accidents, including, but not limited to:
- failure to obey traffic signals,
- failure to stop at red-lights or stop signs,
- driving at excessive, reckless and unsafe speeds,
- driving too fast for weathery conditions (snow or rain), and/or
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
We Help Maximize Compensation
Individuals injured in Pennsylvania car accidents can be fairly compensated for their injuries if another party is responsible. Once liability is established, money may be awarded to victims of car accidents for a variety of damages including:
- pain and suffering,
- physical injuries including broken bones and concussions,
- mental stress, anxiety and emotional trauma,
- outstanding medical and health provider bills,
- reasonable future medical bills,
- lost wages,
- lost future wages or earning capacity, and
- property damage.
Flaherty Fardo, LLC are experienced accident attorneys who have handled a multitude of vehicular accidents and have the resources necessary to properly investigate your case.
If you are injured, we will make such necessary accommodations to provide the most convenient consultation. We routinely hire private investigators and automobile reconstruction experts immediately upon being retained.
If you have any questions about wrongful death lawsuits, Flaherty Fardo offers free consultations. Consults can be done on-line or by calling our offices at 412.802.6666.
Our representation for all Pennsylvania car accident, and all personal injury cases is based on a contingent fee structure. There is absolutely no fee unless we obtain recovery for you. We advance 100% the costs, including experts, filings, and depositions and are only reimbursed from the client’s share if we are successful.